Support for our research is provided by:
- Gift from Microsoft (PI: Gupta, co-PIs: Nahrstedt, Campbell), 2015-2017. Amount: $300K.
- National Science Foundation Grant: CNS 1409416 (PI: Gupta, co-PIs: Vaidya, Meseguer),
Availability-Consistency Tradeoffs in Key-Value and NoSQL Storage Systems, Oct 2014 - Sep 2018. Amount: $584K.
- National Science Foundation Grant: CNS 1319527 (PI: Gupta),
Online Global Reconfigurations in Key-Value and NoSQL Cloud Storage Systems, Jul 2013 - Jun 2017. Amount: $480K.
- National Science Foundation Grant: 1443013 (Gupta is Senior Personnel, PI: Nahrstedt), CIF21 DIBBs: T2-C2: Timely and Trusted Curator and Coordinator Data Building Blocks, Oct 2014 - Sep 2017. Amount: $1.5M. Here's the T2-C2 Center website.
- AFOSR/AFRL Assured Cloud Computing University Center of Excellence (PI: Campbell, co-PI: Gupta, Sanders, Sanders, Kalbarczyk, Agha, Meseguer, Bobba, Bashir, and others), 2011-2017 Amount: $6M.
- National Science Foundation Data-Intensive Computing Cross-Cutting Grant: CCF 0964471 (PI: Gupta, co-PI: Campbell),
Tackling and Understanding Intermediate Data in Cloud Applications as a First-Class Citizen, Jul 2010 - Jun 2015. Amount: $600K.
- Google Cloud Grant, Oct 2014-Oct 2015.
- Blue Waters Grant, Nov 2014-Nov 2015.
- National Science Foundation Institutional Infrastructure Grant for Energy Instrumentation of the Cloud Computing Testbed (CCT): CNS 0958314 (PI: Abdelzaher, co-PIs: Gupta, Campbell, Heath), II-New: Towards Green Data Centers: A Testbed for Thermo-Computational Dynamics, Mar 2010 - Feb 2012. Amount: $280K.
- Beckman New Research Directions Funding May 2010 - May 2012.
- Amazon Web Services in Education, Research Grant, Nov. 2009-Nov. 2010.
- National Science Foundation Grant for the Cloud Computing Testbed (CCT): IIS 0841765 (PI: Heath, co-PIs: Gupta, Campbell), SGER: Acquisition & Operation of an Experimental Testbed for System-Level Research to Support Data-Intensive Computing Applications, Aug 2008 - Jul 2010. Amount: $200K.
- Associated Grants from Yahoo!, HP, and Intel.
- National Science Foundation REU Grant, May 2006 - Aug 2006. Amount: $6K.
- National Science Foundation CAREER Grant: CNS 0448246,
CAREER: Systematic Design of Distributed Protocols - from Methodologies and
Toolkits to Systems, Mar 2005 - Feb 2010. Amount: $450K.
- National Science Foundation ITR Grant: CMS 0427089 ITR (PI: Pena-Mora, co-PIs: Gupta, Contractor, Robinson, et al),
Collaboration Framework for Preparing Against, Responding to, and Recovering
from Disasters Involving Critical Physical Infrastructures, Sep 2004 - Aug
2009. Amount: $2.37 M
- HP Labs, Palo Alto, 2007-2008.
- CNRS-INRIA-UIUC Collaboration Grant, 2005-2006. (PIs: Gupta, Kermarrec, Antoniu)
- Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at
- NCSA Developmental Grant: CCR040005,
2/2/2003-2/28/2005. NCSA IA64 cluster